Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Rekindling

Two and a half years ago someone extremely important entered my life. She became someone that gave me the strength that had left me long before; I never knew how much of an impact she would forever leave with me. She became a sister to me, putting up with me many times. I'm sure it took a lot of patience for her. She did every single thing possible to make sure that i knew everything would be okay in the end. I spent endless hours with her. She and her husband and her two little boys became my second family.

Their little boy's names are Taylor (2) and Noah (4). They are my life. I entered Noah's life when he was 1 1/2, obviously Tay had yet to be born. But on May 20th, 2009, Taylor Strat Combs entered the world. These boys are such a blessing in my life. Being able to watch them grow up and experience the little things in life has been an amazing experience. They both have such extraordinary personalities. I love them both so much.

Yesterday, I was able to spend the day with them. We had dinner at chick-fil-a. After that i was given the chance to watch the boys for the night. We played outside and had ice cream. Then we came in later and played inside. I even got to spend a little bit of time cuddling with both of them, even though they are growing up (way too fast). i love them so much, i cherish every minute with them.

I owe so much to Marcey and her family, without them i have no idea where i would be. I love you all so much. thank you <3

2 comments: